What is My St. David’s?
My St. David’s is a database that integrates with our church records. It is a part of our website where we keep information that is not available to the public. My St. David’s provides members 24/7 access to their member information. All members who wish to access their information can create a login.
Once logged in, you can:
- View the church directory (for those who have given permission to share their information)
- Register for events
- Set which contact details you want to share with other members
- View your past contributions and give to St. David’s
- Stay in contact with your church groups
- Learn about small groups, fellowship groups, ministries, and opportunities to serve the church and community
- Update your own profile with a new address, phone number, email address, family or individual photo
Never logged in before? OK lets get started.
1. Click on this link (it will pop up in a new page so you can move back and forth).
2. Click on “Need a login? Click here”
3. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Enter the information and then click “find me.”
4. You should see a note congratulating you on setting up your account. Once you see that note, check your email for your username and temporary password.
5. If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some information incomplete or inaccurate in our records, simply call the office and we will verify that we have the right information on file.
P.S. All changes come in to the office as a “change request” and must be approved before you see those changes for your protection.