We seek to serve Christ in every student we encounter. Our ministry with youth grades 6th-12th encourages them to engage with their faith at a personal level by building authentic relationships with others of all ages and life circumstances.
SUNDAY YOUTH FORMATION
Youth Formation is lectionary based and typically focuses on the intersection between our daily lives and the Gospel reading for the day. We meet all together, play a game or have a brief activity, then split into middle/high school for further discussion.
HIGH SCHOOL EYC ONLINE
Tuesdays, 6-8 p.m.
Regular weekly programming resumes. High schoolers are invited bring dinner and gather weekly for check-ins, devotionals, games, and fellowship.
MIDDLE SCHOOL EYC
Wednesdays, 5:30-7 p.m.
Regular weekly programming for middle schoolers resumes. Gathering and dinner from 5:30-6 p.m., then program, games, and devotional 6-7 p.m.
Engage with Youth Ministry
- Parents, Contact Director of Youth Ministry Jenny Campbell for access to Youth Zoom links or to be added to GroupMe texts.
- Sign up for the the Youth Newsletter for the latest Youth information.
- Join All-Austin EYC (Episcopal Youth Community) on Instagram St. Michael’s, St. Luke’s, Good Shepherd, St. James’ and St. David’s have come together on one platform for city-wide EYC news.
Youth Ministry News
- Children and Youth News
Visit The Children’s Page
Sundays in Eastertide, 10:15-11:10 a.m.
Classes are on Zoom and begin after Children’s Chapel
- We Worship God Together
(Ages 3-Kindergarten) Get to know God’s love and discover the truth of God’s Word.
- The Prince of Egypt
(1st – 5th Grades) Inspired by the classic 1998 Dreamworks film, our Eastertide Junior Journey follows God’s call to Moses, from floating in the Nile River to parting the Red Sea, and more! We’ll enjoy stories, crafts, and time with our friends over Zoom.
- The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd: Ecclesiola
(Level I: Ages 3-6, Level II: Ages 6-9). Catechumens will gather at the virtual prayer table on Zoom for prayer, song, and reflection.
Visit the Youth Page
Weekly EYC (Episcopal Youth Community) Youth are invited to bring dinner and gather weekly for check-ins, devotionals, games, and fellowship.
- Tuesday, 6-7 p.m. High School EYC
- Wednesday, 5:30-6 p.m. Middle School EYC
Stations of the Wilderness: Temporary Mural Project
Stop by St. David’s and stroll to the corner of San Jacinto and 7th Street to see the temporary mural! Share photos/videos and tag on social media #stationsofthewilderness.
- We Worship God Together