We are called to support families’ formation, worship, and daily lives, and to nurture children’s growing faith through wonder, learning, prayer, and play. In uncertain times, we realize how much we need community. We may not be together in person, but continue to connect with friends and feed our spiritual formation online. We are learning as we go, and we are better together.
CHILDREN’S FORMATION CLASSES
Sundays, 10:15-11:10 a.m. Classes are on Zoom and begin after Children’s Chapel
- We Worship God Together (Ages 3-Kindergarten) Get to know God’s love and discover the truth of God’s Word! This winter, these lessons will help us begin to form our faith foundation for life!
- The Prince of Egypt (1st – 5th Grades) Inspired by the classic 1998 Dreamworks film, our Eastertide Junior Journey follows God’s call to Moses, from floating in the Nile River to parting the Red Sea, and more! We’ll enjoy stories, crafts, and time with our friends over Zoom.
- The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd: Ecclesiola (Level I: Ages 3-6, Level II: Ages 6-9) Ecclesiola referred to “little church.” The early Church understood that the home was fertile ground for discipleship, sanctification, and holiness. Catechumens will meet at the virtual prayer table on Zoom to gather for prayer, song, and reflection.
Engage with Children’s Mistry
- Contact Director of Children’s Ministry Amanda Wischkaemper
- For details, meeting links, and ways to engage.
- We are always in need of enthusiastic volunteers to staff our many programs—in-person on online.
- Join our Children and Families Facebook group.
- Download Children’s Formation Resources on Facebook
- Your children’s regular Sunday teachers have written online materials—Catechesis of the Good Shepherd’s “Notes from the Atrium” and Junior Journeys’ “Sunday School in a Box”—to support your continued family formation at home.