Sept. 27-Oct. 25
St. David’s is committed to being a place that helps people grow into followers of Jesus, otherwise known as disciples. To encourage people to participate in the on-going work of discipleship, the church has developed The Discipleship Challenge, a month-long program based around fun and engaging activities that help us strengthen our discipleship muscles so that we can develop into more faithful disciples of Jesus.
How it will work:
- Sign up using the form below so we can help you keep connected to other participants and send weekly challenges to your inbox.
- A weekly set of practices will be unlocked here every Sunday based on the 7 words from the Way of Love, developed by the national church: Turn, Learn, Pray, Worship, Bless, Go, and Rest.
- Practices will include a variety of experiences that take into consideration age, ability, learning styles, and of course pandemic-related safety. Complete the practices on your own schedule.
- If you’d like to print out your weekly challenge, we invite you to color the sections of the cross and words you complete. You can hang them on your fridge or place them somewhere visible to see your progress as the weeks go on! Share with our community on social media. #discipleshipchallenge Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- The project will culminate in a time of sharing over Zoom breakout rooms at Harvest Sunday, Oct. 25 at 10 a.m. Register for the Harvest Sunday Zoom call where we will gather to reflect on and celebrate our journey together.
- If you would prefer to receive your Discipleship Challenge activities by mail, please email Amy Moehnke.