We are called to support families’ formation, worship, and daily lives, and to nurture children’s growing faith through wonder, learning, prayer, and play. In uncertain times, we realize how much we need community. We are learning as we go, and we are better together.
Upcoming Children’s Events
- Church Childcare Update
Sunday Church Childcare
Sundays 8:30 a.m.-12:30, Ages 2 mo.-3 yrs, 1st floor.
Temperature checks and a brief health form completion will be required for participants. Masks are required in St. David’s buildings. We look forward to seeing you! For more information please contact childcare coordinator Laura Lancaster Faulk.
Sunday Children’s Ministry
Sundays, Labyrinth or Zoom, Preschool-5th grade
Not meeting: March 13, and April 17. Register once for the whole year.
With the rise in COVID cases and return to Stage 5 Guidelines, children’s classes will meet outdoors or via zoom only, out of an abundance of caution. Register for Zoom links once for the whole year.
- Outdoor Formation: Meet teachers on the Labyrinth for lessons, crafts, fellowship, and snack.
- Zoom Formation: Meet teachers on Zoom to learn and enjoy virtual time with friends.
Engage with Children’s Formation
- Contact Director of Children’s Ministry Amanda Wischkaemper
- For details, meeting links, and ways to engage.
- We are always in need of enthusiastic volunteers to staff our many programs—in-person on online.
- Join our Children and Families Facebook group.
- Download Children’s Formation Resources on Facebook
- Your children’s regular Sunday teachers have written online materials—Catechesis of the Good Shepherd’s “Notes from the Atrium” and Junior Journeys’ “Sunday School in a Box”—to support your continued family formation at home.