St. David’s occupies an entire city block of downtown Austin. Our historic building is the oldest in downtown Austin. We are home to spaces and ministries that help define who we are: a welcoming and diverse community, offering a variety of worship, fellowship, education, and ministry opportunities for all.
St. David’s includes:
- Two worship spaces, one Historic and one Contemporary
- Tuesday and Thursday Lunch Weekly public lunch prepared by Chef Ray of Café Divine
- Meeting and Event Services
- Trinity Center, a resource center for our homeless neighbors
- St. David’s Day School is a preschool located on the first floor of our building for children ages 18 months through PreK.
- Parking Garage 8 story parking garage, contract parking available
- Holy Grounds Coffee, Gifts, & Books
- Labyrinth A peaceful outdoor space and a certified Wildlife Habitat