St. David’s occupies an entire city block of downtown Austin. Our historic building is the oldest in downtown Austin. We are home to spaces and ministries that help define who we are: a welcoming and diverse community, offering a variety of worship, fellowship, education, and ministry opportunities for all. St. David’s includes:
- Worship join us Sundays in person or worship online
- Adult Christian Formation offered in person and online
- Youth and Children’s Formation offered for famlies
- The Abbey at St. David’s offers spiritually enriching resources and events
- Hospitality offers online ordering of dinner, lunch, coffee, and gifts.
Café Divine provides meals for Sunday breakfast, Wednesday dinner, and our Saturday Sandwich ministry.
Holy Grounds is our gift and coffee shop located by the front desk.
- Meeting and Event Services
- Trinity Center, a resource center for our homeless neighbors
- St. David’s Day School is a preschool located on the first floor of our building for children ages 18 months through PreK.
- Parking Garage 8 story parking garage, contract parking available
- Labyrinth A peaceful outdoor space and a certified Wildlife Habitat