St. David’s Episcopal Day School is looking for an Assistant Teacher. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Applicants must have an associate’s degree or higher OR their CDA OR be working towards one of the aforementioned, as we are a NAEYC accredited school. Responsibilities and essential job functions will be:
- Positive guidance techniques, counsels’ children with social and academic adjustments
- Maintain orderly environment during class times
- Supervise children by sight and sound at all times
- It is preferred that applicants have been or are currently working with preschool aged children.
Hours: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Email resumé to email@example.com.
St. David’s is looking for part-time help in our hospitality ministry.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- No experience needed, but is a plus
- Need to have, or be able to attain, Texas Food Handler and TABC certifications
- $15/hour, 10-15 hours/week
Email resumé to Directory of Events Kenneth Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Space at St. David’s is looking for an Event server. Applicants should have a flexible schedule and be reliable. Hospitality experience is preferred but not necessary. Email resumé to Directory of Events Kenneth Spivey at email@example.com or call (512) 610-3558 to set up an interview.
The Episcopal Diocese of Texas maintains a full list of Episcopal church employment opportunities around the state.