Teachers and Assistant Teachers
St. David’s Episcopal Day School is looking for several teachers and assistant teachers for part-time positions for our afternoon program. Times are Monday-Friday from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or CDA, OR be working toward those ends, as we are a NAYEC-accredited school. It is preferred that applicants have been working with pre-school age children for at least one year. We require 30 hours of continuing education/training per year, background check, fingerprinting, training specific to the Episcopal Church (provided, and part of the 30 hours). Hourly rate is $11-15 depending on experience.
Email resumé to Jennifer Wheatley.
St. David’s Communications is looking for a part-time communications assistant. This position will assist in promoting church programs and events through print and electronic media from concept to implementation and evaluation. This involves planning, writing, designing, production, editing, monitoring, and analysis.
- Minimum five years of graphic design, communications, and marketing experience; bachelor’s degree.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other industry software; working knowledge of website content management systems and social media.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- $20/hour, 20-25 hours/week Monday-Friday.
By Oct. 17, email resumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. David’s is looking for part-time help in our hospitality ministry.
- Must be able to work Thursday Lunch from 10 am.-2 p.m.
- No experience needed, but is a plus.
- Need to have, or be able to attain, Texas Food Handler and TABC certifications.
- $15/hour, 10-15 hours/week.
Email resumé to email@example.com.
The Episcopal Diocese of Texas maintains a full list of Episcopal church employment opportunities around the state.