Building Committee Update

The photo “Removed stucco” shows the removal in progress of the exterior stucco on the only church wall remaining from the 1850’s. This section will require 100% stucco replacement to fortify the “rubble” wall beneath. Other wall portions farther to the right have stone or brick underneath, from the 1870’s addition, and should require less-extensive repair. Also visible is the 1999 work to reinforce the limestone buttresses. 

This entry was posted in Building. Bookmark the permalink.