Wednesday, May 27, 12-4 p.m.
Since we cannot gather as a community to celebrate and remember Nan Hazel, Malcolm Cooper, Art Shepperd, and others we have lost, as well as to commemorate Memorial Day, the congregation is invited to come “flower” the Easter cross – one of the representations of the Resurrection.
- We will have the cross set up on the deck with a staff member available to direct social distancing.
- Everyone is required to wear a facial covering.
- Please bring a flower with the stem wrapped with a damp paper towel and some foil or plastic wrap, to help preserve it.
- You will be able to place your flower in the cross and say a short prayer, and then you will be asked to get back in your car and leave, so the next person can place their flower.
- We will schedule cars in groups of 10 for 30-minute segments; three minutes per carload.
Please email Catherine Roberts if you plan to participate. Let her know if you have a preferred time and she’ll give you a time window for your arrival and departure.