Thank you for joining us in online worship. Here are some tips to enhance your experience and answer questions.
Issue: I can’t hear the online worship services at stdave.org
- Check your device’s volume settings.
- Check the volume settings in the video window (see above).
Issue: I can’t see videos on the Online Worship page at stdave.org
A video will be viewable on the Online Worship page a few minutes before the beginning of each service. If you can’t see the video take the following steps:
- Try refreshing your page.
- Changing web browsers can improve connectivity.
- If possible, try Chrome as your web browser.
- Click on the WATCH ONLINE and be taken to a back-up page with the service video.
- or WATCH ON FACEBOOK to see the service video on Facebook.
Issue: I do not have a Facebook account
- It is not necessary to have a Facebook account to see worship videos on stdave.org. The St. David’s Facebook page is open to the public and our videos can be watched by anyone.
- However, we have found that the web browser FireFox is not compatible with Facebook and may cause issues with viewing embedded online video.
Issue: The video is pausing or skipping
- When using WiFi to connect to the video it is best to bring your device close to the router and, if possible, refrain from using other devices to stream video for the duration of the service.
- Connection to the Internet via an Ethernet cable may help reduce video interruptions.
- Try using a different browser or refreshing your page.
- Increased web traffic on Facebook can sometimes cause delays in watching video. The Online Worship team will continue to adapt our recording techniques for optimal connection during this time of physical distancing and appreciate your understanding.
Need help? Please contact The Rev. Katie Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.