Cafe Divine is run by Chef Ray Trono and is a part of St. David’s Episcopal Church. Every Thursday Café Divine is open to the public serving a hearty lunch from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Enjoy a casual setting, convenient location and plenty of good food.
Chef Ray Trono is a graduate from the Culinary Institute of America. Chef Ray oversees all aspects of the Cafe Divine Food Ministry which is dedicated to serving fabulous food to St. David’s parishioners, the downtown community, and all those who host events at St. David’s Church.
Café Divine is located inside St. David’s Episcopal Church on the 3rd floor, 301 E. 8th Street at San Jacinto. See our directions page for a map.
CAFE DIVINE MEAL SERVICE AND HOURS:
Sunday Breakfast: 8:30 – 11 a.m.
Wednesday Dinner: 5:30 – 6:45 p.m.
Thursday Lunch: 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out
MENU—April 16, 2015
• Muffulata Sandwich with Cup of Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Capers
• Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Mixed Pepper Saute
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Steamed Asparagus in Yellow Squash Rings
• Turtle Cheese Cake
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake
* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Want to preview Thursday’s lunch menu? Subscribe to our weekly menu email. You will be prompted to check the Thursday Lunch menu list.
$7 Dine-in, $7.50 Take-out
Now open to the public, Wednesday night dinner is served from 5:30 – 6:45 p.m.
April 15, 2015
• Garden Salad
• Sweet and Sour Chicken
• Chicken Tenders
• Gingered Rice Pilaf
• Mixed Vegetables
• Assorted Sweet Treats
CAKES FOR SALE!
Chef Ray is now selling his classic cakes that have become so popular.
- Chocolate Raspberry ($20)
- Classic Rum ($20)
- Chocolate Toffee Bundt with Espresso Icing ($20)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie ($15)
- Lemon Poppy Seed ($15)
To order, contact Chef Ray.