Cafe Divine is run by Chef Ray Trono and is a part of St. David’s Episcopal Church. Every Thursday Café Divine is open to the public serving a hearty lunch from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Enjoy a casual setting, convenient location and plenty of good food.
Chef Ray Trono is a graduate from the Culinary Institute of America. Chef Ray oversees all aspects of the Cafe Divine Food Ministry which is dedicated to serving fabulous food to St. David’s parishioners, the downtown community, and all those who host events at St. David’s Church.
Café Divine is located inside St. David’s Episcopal Church on the 3rd floor, 301 E. 8th Street at San Jacinto. See our directions page for a map.
CAFE DIVINE MEAL SERVICE AND HOURS:
Sunday Breakfast: 8:30 – 11 a.m.
Wednesday Dinner: 5:30 – 6:45 p.m.
Thursday Lunch: 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out includes dessert and water or tea.
MENU—October 30, 2014
• Turkey Provolone Wrap with Sweet Potato Fries and Caesar Salad
• Creamy Mushroom, Spinach and Chicken Lasagna
• Grilled Pork Chops with Balsamic Caramelized Onions
• Vegetarian Entrée: Eggplant and Tofu Parmesan
• Herb Roasted New Potatoes
• Roasted Vegetable Melange
• Strawberry Short Cake
• Chocolate Pecan Pielets
• Ginger Snap Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Want to preview Thursday’s lunch menu? Subscribe to our weekly menu email. You will be prompted to check the Thursday Lunch menu list.
$6 Dine-in, $6.50 Take-out
Now open to the public, Wednesday night dinner is served from 5:30 – 6:45 p.m.
October 29, 2014
Garden Salad with Choice of Dressings
Macaroni and Cheese
Assorted Sweet Treats
CAKES FOR SALE!
Chef Ray is now selling his classic cakes that have become so popular.
- Chocolate Raspberry ($20)
- Classic Rum ($20)
- Chocolate Toffee Bundt with Espresso Icing ($20)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie ($15)
- Lemon Poppy Seed ($15)
To order, contact Chef Ray.