Coffee, Gifts, and Books
“Finally, I found out about Holy Grounds on Yelp. It’s a coffee shop specializing in fair trade, locally sourced drinks and food with an eye on gluten-free and vegan options. And it’s inside a church. It was the strangest, delightfully funky coffee experience I’ve ever had. Tim and I both got Vietnamese iced coffee, which was excellent, while we perused the eclectic cafe offerings. Definitely worth a stop if you’re in the neighborhood.” – Kelly the Culanarian blog
Holy Grounds is located at 301 East 8th St. You can park in our surface lot in front of the St. David’s main doors. View Our Menu
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m.-1 p.m.
Holy Grounds is located in the heart of downtown Austin inside St. David’s church. We strive to support local artists, green products, and the fair trade movement. We offer a wide variety of Austin-made food and our full espresso bar serves fair-trade organic coffee from Texas Coffee Traders.
We also stock Episcopal Supplies including:
- Resources for spiritual formation, including books recommended by St. David’s clergy and staff
- Bibles, Devotionals, Books of Common Prayer
- Prayer Beads – Handmade by Austin company “Fiber Figments”
- Children’s books (with a positive message!)
- Resources for parents and godparents
- Cards and Gifts for Baptisms and Confirmations.
- Information on the Episcopal Church
Can’t find what you are looking for? Shop AmazonSmile and
Amazon will make a donation to St. David’s Episcopal Church.
For more information, contact Holy Grounds Manager, Megan Ludwig.